Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Magic Marketing Agency!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Magic Marketing Agency’s Website, located at https://magicmarketing.agency.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Magic Marketing Agency if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Magic Marketing Agency and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Magic Marketing Agency. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Magic Marketing Agency for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Magic Marketing Agency
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Magic Marketing Agency
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Magic Marketing Agency
- Redistribute content from Magic Marketing Agency
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Magic Marketing Agency does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Magic Marketing Agency, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Magic Marketing Agency shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Magic Marketing Agency reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Magic Marketing Agency a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
All information, materials, functions and other content (including Submissions as defined in Section 14 below) provided on this Site (collectively “Content”), such as the Site design, text, selection and arrangement of elements, organization, graphics, images, magnetic translation, digital conversion, etc., is our exclusive property or the property of our licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The posting of any such elements on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such elements. You do not acquire ownership rights to any such elements viewed through the Site. Except as stated herein or as otherwise provided in an express authorization from us, no material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, modified, or distributed in any way, in any form or by any means, including, without limitation, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise. Any unauthorized use of any material contained in this Site is strictly prohibited.
Unless otherwise noted, all product names, company names, and all other trademarks, service marks, trade dress, trade names, logos (collectively the “Marks”) used and displayed on this Site are our registered and unregistered Marks and the Marks of our licensors. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Marks displayed on the Site. Our Marks and those of our licensors may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us. The use or misuse of any Marks or any other materials contained on the Site, without the prior written permission of their owner, is expressly prohibited.
For Distributors with a business powered by Magic Marketing, your user license includes a revocable right to access and use certain trade secret, confidential, and proprietary business information, which includes, without limitation, genealogical, downline, or Line of Sponsorship (LOS) information (i.e., information compiled by Magic Marketing that discloses or relates to all or part of the specific arrangement of sponsorship within the Magic Marketing business, including, without limitation, Distributor lists, all Distributor contact and business performance information, and all Customer contact information generated therefrom (Proprietary Information), which may be made available to you on the Site. You acknowledge that Magic Marketing is the exclusive owner of all Proprietary Information and agree to maintain all Proprietary Information in strictest confidence and to use it only as authorized by Magic Marketing. You agree not to compile, organize access, create lists of, or otherwise use Proprietary Information except as authorized by Magic Marketing under the Magic Marketing Policies and Procedures, as amended from time to time.
Claim of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted property has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our copyright agent the information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed. To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your physical address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
We may give you notice that we have removed or disabled access to certain material by means of a general notice on the Site, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to your physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to our copyright agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that contains the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you, under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Magic Marketing may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Site can be reached as follows:
By Mail: Magic Marketing, LLC
Attn: Copyright Agent
8828 La Manga Ave.
Las Vegas, Nevada, 89147
By Email: askus@MagicMarketing.agency
By Telephone: 623-850-8205
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Magic Marketing Agency; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Magic Marketing Agency. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Magic Marketing Agency’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We are always pleased to receive your comments, suggestions, and Submissions regarding this Site, our products, and our opportunity. If you transmit to us, post, or upload any Submissions to or through this Site, you grant us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and incorporate such Submissions and the names identified on the Submissions throughout the world in any media for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes.
Public Forums and Communication
“User Forum” means an area or feature offered as part of this Site that offers the opportunity for users to distribute Submissions for viewing by one or more Site users, including, but not limited to, a chat area, message board, instant messaging, mobile messaging, social community environment, profile page, conversation page, blog, or e-mail function. User Forums are provided to give users a forum to express their opinions and share their ideas and information.
You are and shall remain solely responsible for the Submissions you distribute on or through the Site under your User ID, username or otherwise by you in any User Forum and for the consequences of submitting and posting the same. The individual who posts content in the User Forums (“Community Content”) is responsible for the reliability, accuracy, and truthfulness of such content, and we have no control over the same. Additionally, we have no control over whether any such posted material is of a nature that users will find offensive, distasteful or otherwise unacceptable and expressly disclaims any responsibility for such material.
This means that you, and not us, are solely responsible for all Community Content that you upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available through or on the Site. You are also solely responsible for all Community Content posted under your user account. You represent and warrant that (i) you own or otherwise control all of the rights in and to the content that you post; (ii) that the content is accurate and truthful; (iii) use of the Community Content you supply does not violate these Terms; (iv) the Community Content does not infringe, violate, or interfere with any intellectual property or other rights of any third party and does not violate any applicable law or regulation; and (v) the Community Content will not cause injury to any person or entity. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that any Community Content submitted by you is offensive or inappropriate, we may remove it immediately or ask you to retract or modify the Community Content in question. If you fail to meet our request within the time specified, we may remove the Community Content. We have no obligation, however, to restrict or monitor Community Content in any way.
Should Community Content be deemed illegal, we will cooperate with the proper authorities, including but not limited to submitting all necessary information to them.
You acknowledge that Public Forums and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any Submission to a Public Forum. You understand that the uploading to and/or posting of any Community Content in any User Forum shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Magic Marketing, and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Community Content. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk.
We do not and cannot review every message posted by users in the User Forums, and Magic Marketing is not responsible for the content of these messages or the views or opinions expressed by the users of the User Forums. Information disclosed in the User Forums is by design revealed to the public. You acknowledge that we are under no obligation to pre-screen Community Content. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to delete, move or edit content, in whole or in part, submitted by you to the Site for any reason in our sole discretion. In addition, we may delete, move, edit or disclose the contents of messages when it is required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such action is necessary to protect and defend our rights and property or to protect the safety of our users or the public. In no event do we assume any obligation to monitor the User Forums or remove any specific material.
Any material, information, or idea you submit to us or the Site by any means may be disseminated or used by us without compensation or liability to you for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. We have no obligation to keep any submissions confidential, return any materials that you submit to us, or compensate you for the use of any such materials under any circumstances. You hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on our use of any materials, ideas, or information that you submit to us.
You should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any Submission posted in any User Forum is at your own risk. We are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users in any User Forum and we specifically disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith. We do not control the Community Content posted on or through the Site and, therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Community Content. You are solely responsible for any use or reliance on the Community Content, including on its accuracy, completeness, or usefulness. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Community Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Community Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Community Content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Site.
We owe you no obligation, and therefore may refuse to post, deliver, remove, modify or otherwise use or take any action with respect to any Submissions that you make to the Site.
We do not claim ownership of the Community Content you upload, place, or post through the Site. You are responsible for protecting your rights in such Community Content and are not entitled to our help in protecting such Community Content. By uploading, placing, or posting Community Content through the Site, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and fully sub-licensable license, under all intellectual property and other rights, including, without limitation, privacy and publicity, to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publicly perform, publicly display, transmit, exploit, create derivative works from the Community Content (in whole or in part), and incorporate such Community Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed, for any purpose associated with the Site. You grant us and our sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such Community Content, if we choose. You hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on “moral rights” and similar theories, if any. Please note, however, that certain activities (e.g., contests) that involve the submission of Community Content by you may have terms applicable to your Community Content that differ from those above. In the event such terms differ with these terms, such terms will govern and have precedence over these terms with respect to your Community Content.
Rules of Conduct
Your Authorization to Use the Site. Your authorization to use the Site and contribute to it depends on your compliance with community standards and the conduct guidelines set forth below. If you fail to conduct yourself appropriately, we may revoke your privileges to use all or a portion of the Site and/or take other appropriate measures to enforce these community standards and conduct guidelines. The following is a non-inclusive list of behaviors that are not permitted on the Site. By using the Site, you agree that you will not upload, post, transmit, submit, distribute, or otherwise make available to the Site any Submission that:
- (a) is tortious, libelous, defamatory, disparaging, abusive, harassing, harmful, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise unreasonably offensive [as determined by us in our sole discretion]; (c) is violent or promotes violence, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise sexually explicit; (d) is false, misleading; or (e) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity;
- is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a Submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug use, harassment, abuse, theft, terrorism, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
- infringes, misappropriates, or violates any right of a third party including: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, identity right, publicity right, privacy right, or other proprietary or contractual rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation;
- impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any of our members, company officials, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives or users, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or to Magic Marketing, including forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to the Site for any reason;
- is commercial, business related or advertises or offers to sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
- contains any personal advertising, unsolicited commercial email or “spam,” or offer for sale of any non-Magic Marketing products, except in areas, if any, specifically designated for such purposes – This includes unethical marketing, advertising, “chain letters,” or any other practice that is in any way connected with “spam,” such as (a) sending mass email to recipients who haven’t requested email from you or with a fake return address, (b) promoting a site with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or (c) promoting your site by posting multiple submissions in public forums that are identical;
- contains a virus, Trojan horses, malware, other harmful component, any material that contains software viruses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or intercept messages sent from a computer or communications device, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Site or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Site;
- collects or harvests the information of any user or otherwise access the Site using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers)
- (a) does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant Public Forum; (b) violates any specific restrictions applicable to a Public Forum, including its age restrictions and procedures; or (c) is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including “flaming”, “spamming”, “flooding”, “trolling”, and “griefing”, as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
Removal of Submissions
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Removal of Submissions
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Magic Marketing is committed to the safety of our children. Persons under the age of 18 may not enroll as Magic Marketing Distributors or register as Customers. Children under the age of 13 may not purchase products through any of our Websites. Magic Marketing does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE (THE “CONTENT”) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATABILITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO CONTENT AND ANY CONTENT YOU PROVIDE TO THIRD PARTY SITES (INCLUDING CREDIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION). WE MAY IMPROVE OR CHANGE THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED IN THIS SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS SITE OR IN OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERRED TO WITHIN OR LINKED TO THIS SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Content of the Site is not intended to, and does not, constitute legal, professional, accounting, tax, investment advice, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, is not intended to be a substitute for such advice, and may not be used for such purposes. Always seek the advice of your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any of the Content included in, or accessible through, the Site without seeking the appropriate legal, medical, or other professional advice. Reliance on any information appearing on the Site is strictly at your own risk.
The Site may contain the opinions and views of other users. Given the interactive nature of the Site, we cannot endorse, guarantee, or be responsible for the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any content generated by other users.
Limitation of Liabilities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR LICENSORS OR LICENSEES, OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR CONTENT, OR (B) THE CONDUCT OR ACTIONS, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY OTHER USER OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, OR $100 (WHICHEVER IS LESS) FOR ACCESSING OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE SITE. MOREOVER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE, OUR LICENSORS OR LICENSEES, OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS, BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM AN ACT OF FORCE MAJEURE OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR OR THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL.
WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR FURTHER ACCESS TO THE SITE OR CHANGE THE SITE OR DELETE CONTENT OR FEATURES IN ANY WAY, AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue:
Limitation of Action
Errors and Corrections
While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on our Site, we do not warrant or represent that the Site will be error-free. Data entry errors or other technical problems may sometimes result in inaccurate information being shown. We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or typographical errors on our Site, including pricing and availability of products and services, and shall have no liability for such errors. We may also make improvements and/or changes to the Site’s features, functionality, or content at any time. If you see any information or description you believe to be incorrect, please contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section, below, and we will attempt to verify it for you.
Appropriateness of Content
We make no representations that the Content on the Site is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws including any applicable local laws.
Supply of goods, services and software through the Site is subject to United States export control and economic sanctions requirements. By acquiring any such items through the Site, you represent and warrant that your acquisition comports with and your use of the item will comport with those requirements. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not acquire goods, services or software through the Site if: (a) you are in, under the control of, or a national or resident of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria or if you are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals List or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Denied Persons List, Unverified List or Entity List, or (b) you intend to supply the acquired goods, services or software to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria (or a national or resident of one of these countries) or to a person on the Specially Designated Nationals List, Denied Persons List, Unverified List or Entity List.
By Mail: Magic Marketing, LLC
Any dispute will be handled in Nevada, Clark County
8828 La Manga Ave.
Las Vegas, Nevada, 89147
By Email: askus@MagicMarketing.agency
By Telephone: 623-850-8205